Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Dream

So yeah, I actually had a dream about this bag! This week Kat and I did the video for the Ju Ju Be WannaBe Beach Bag. The first time we got these in we were all very pleasantly impressed with the bag but I never knew just how cool this bag really is.... So we're preparing for the video, looking through every compartment and every nook and WOW! This bag is awesome..... I actually convinced myself even more after we were done with the video!

Very cool bag with awesome features and I actually dreamed about it! Just me, la dee da.... packing it up, la dee da.... going to the beach down the block with half the house!

The organization and features are pretty perfect not only as a beach bag though. Kat and I kept making notes of how much it would be perfect as a big diaper bag!
There's a section towards the back that has a large flannel lined zipper pocket that splits into 3. One specifically for your MP3 player with a rubber hole to put the headphone jack through so your MP3 player doesn't get sandy. The other 2 are great for your wallet, sunglasses and pacifiers for the baby or whatever you don't want getting sandy. SO COOL!

There is so so much room in this bag and there are 2 elastic straps on the front that hold the towel. There's definitely room for that over sized towel or a huge sheet you use at the beach to sit on and it doesn't take up the room in the bag!

On the bottom there's a mesh lining from inside and on the outside the entire bottom zips open so all the sand and crumbs fall right out without you even having to remove the contents!

Ahhhhh but my FAVORITE part is the large pocket inside.... it's waterproof! You can use it at first too keep food cold with ice packs then use it for the wet bathing suits! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!
I'm so psyched about this awesome bag!
Now if only the weather was warm to test this baby out.....


1 comment:

Samantha said...

That is too funny, but I don't blame you! I haven't been able to get this particular bag out of my head either...I might have to actually break down before summer hits ;-) Love the video!