Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Amy Kathryn Poppy Leopard


Ok so yeah.... I'm loving it!
I haven't used it till today because I NEED outside pockets which this doesn't have BUT ha ha! Now that it's colder, I'm wearing a jacket..... and duh! The jacket has pockets soooooo who needs the outside pockets!?!??
Not me!

Loving the bag!
All I have to say is B E A UTIFUL!

Click here to get 10% off the Amy Kathryn PoppyLeopard!


Comfortable straps, roomy enough for what I need and the minimal pockets and organization leave room for my Mint Julep Be Quick by Ju Ju Be!!! Gotta love the accessories! The Ju Ju Be Be Quick is a GREAT item! I usually use it when I go to weight watchers meetings. Fits all I need. And when I used to go to they gym.... WAY BACK WHEN, I would carry it around the gym. I was able to fit my ginormous MP3 player, a jump rope, water bottle, lip gloss, gum and a burp cloth all inside this little accessory! AWEEEEEEESOME!


And I know I know.... haven't posted about WW in a while.... hmmmmmm can anyone guess why?!?! It all started with a wedding that had amazing food I couldn't resist... then the damn holidays, birthdays and special days turned into ANY days being special days for no special reason...

MUST GO BACK!
Cross your fingers all! I'll go on Saturday!.... I think....

No comments: