Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Dream Ring!

Oh married women... How did you know he was the one?
Is it that gut feeling, the way he treats you? The way he stares or the time he sacrifices JUST to stare? The touch of his hand on your body or the warm tingling kiss? The way he reassures you you're the only one for him?
Possibly the way he remembers your special moments? Or how he lets you know your world is his own? Or maybe it was when he told you for the thousandth time you're the most beautiful in the world?
Maybe it's the flowers he buys because he knows they make you happy? Or the beautiful bouquet he sent to your job? The way he listens to your every word and record it in his mind because he knows it's important to YOU!?
Or did you know he was the one when he told his family "that's the girl I'm gonna marry", or when he told YOU "you're the woman I want to marry", or when he revealed that the ring is already being custom made!
I never thought the perfect guy existed... I think all of us have that image of the perfect man but are aware that a perfect man does not exist... Well my guy comes closer than I ever thought anyone could possibly get!

You find the guy you know you're meant to be with and your world turns upside down. Your life revolves around their every move, your thoughts involve him and your emotions are a tornado effected by his love.
Suddenly your life changes without you realizing it. You're a better person and everything you've become is a result of your love. How exciting to experience such a love that takes your breath away!
So here's how the ring thing began... I bought a ring when I was on vacation... me... spend $200 on a damn ring?!?!? Totally worth it, beautiful ring with a double row of pink gems all around. LOVE that ring.
My guy had to leave the country so I put the ring in his carry on with a note that said "you can give this to me when you come back to me"... About 5 minutes after passing through security he texted me "be sure that the ring you get back will be worth much more than the ring you left with me"
Uh, can I melt now!?!?
He has a friend that has been dating for 5 years, he's trying to help him move towards marriage so what better way than to go ring shopping with him. He asked me to help with some ring ideas and my god!!!! The rings out there nowadays are GORGEOUS!!!
I found THE website for engagement rings (Thank you facebook!!!) How stunning is THIS!?!?!
I'll have to wait for us to be rich as hell to get it but the dream is quite fun to have! They have what's called the "Insignia Collection" insignia meaning a distinguishing mark. I'm assuming that would be the unbelievable craftsmanship on the ring band itself.
Now me? I like the 3 stone setting but when I saw this, my heart pretty much skipped 10 beats!

I know it sounds cheesy though but I'll be happy with a sterling silver CZ ring for the point of the engagement... then maybe later..... :)
But I had to share the beauty! Check out the rest of their collection here.
Anyway, turns out he just wanted to see my taste and went ring shopping for ME :) I'll post the beauty when I get to announce my engagement... So psyched!

No comments: