Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Gift Wraps!

At work is where I really get to show off my creativity! LOVE TO GIFT WRAP! And not the simple "throw it in the box and tape some wrapping on it" type gift wrapping....
Take a look!
Ok well this is a gift wrap with some Caden Lane items, a bib, burp cloth and matching hooded towel set.
And a Black Disco Dot Diapees and Wipees. Super cute not too hard to do.
The base for it is from one of our shipping boxes with a fold at the bottom to hold the items up.
The bib is hanging from the right corner purposely exposing the back corner so that you can tell that it's a bib.
The only thing here that needed to be tied down was the hooded towel on the left. That brown ribbon around it is actually going through 2 holes at the back where it's tied down to secure it in place.
Throw in some filler and wrap up!



Now I wish you could get a better look of this one. I made the base for this one as well. A Zudi & Vi DIVA mini blanket is cascading from the back towards the front, purposely placed to show the four different materials and prints used for the blanket.
One of the swatches has the word DIVA on it so I placed it where you can see it clearly (IRL that is).
Next I took a matching Angel Dear bib and rattle. Again the bib is exposing a corner so that it is visibly clear that it's a bib. As you can see, the bib and rattle are close in the form of "friendship" I guess?
You'll see a lot of that in my gift wraps.

Ok, I'll have more up soon. Unfortunately I couldn't get a hold of all the pics :(
But soon!

No comments: