Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Love My Amy Kathryn!

They are so funky and I'm in love! I can't get enough of the Amy Kathryn Diaper Bags! I of course use them as purses and my god they are AWESOME!
I have the Gladiola in Brown Metallic. Just an FYI, the Amy Kathryn Diaper Bags are super limited. If you see a print you like, GET IT! :)

So the Gladiola has been my pal for weekends and travel. LOVE IT!!! The 2 side pockets are life savers. I was on a cruise and paid for the souvenir cup that you can refill with soda. It fit PERFECTLY in the side pocket and when I was out questing, I had an additional trusty water bottle in the other side pocket.
Super roomy and fit all my airplane necessities! By far the best bag for travel!

Now THIS is my purse! It's awesome! It's not huge but I can still throw in my sweater for those chilly bus rides. The Amy Kathryn Marigold Diaper Bag! It's my perfect everyday bag! In the front pocket I keep my cell and metro card. On the inside there is a zippered pocket where I keep my keys. There are four outside pockets. I wish they could hole a water bottle :( but I have my MP3 player in one of them which gives me easy access if I want to change a song. I have my gum in another pocket with my chap stick. And the other 2 I use for other miscellaneous items. Great Purse!!!



Now this is probably my next purse. It IS a bit big for an everyday purse but look how pretty! The Amy Kathryn Poppy Diaper Bag! I was always into the leopard! If I do get it I'll definitely post about it!!! Hee Hee, psyched to be getting a new bag soon!

No comments: