Sunday, August 31, 2008

The ultimate gift wrap!

Having twins must be amazing. Having a twin boy and girl is just fun!!! For me at least because the gift wrap comes out AMAZING! Never knew I had it in me he he he

This was so much fun to do, about 3 hours worth of work and totally worth it! Just making the base for it was exciting enough as the creativity poured in.

So this is basically a big box cut up and taped to make a display looking gift wrap. In this collection of fine items you will find the following:
Caden Lane Blue and Pink Large Moroccan Bib
Caden Lane Blue and Pink Octagon Piping Trim Blankets
Caden Lane Blue and Pink Octagon Burp Cloths
Diapees and Wipees Blue and Pink Disco Dot Diaper Holders
Angel Dear Blue and Pink Lamb Super Soft Baby Rattles
BabyLegs Jack Jester and Jill Jester Leg Warmers
I purposely set it up so that the genders are separated and look as identical as possible in placement. Symmetry I guess :)
Now how cute is that!??!

No comments: