Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Feeling PRETTY Good

I know only one day has passed and TECHNICALLY we're not starting the weight loss adventure till today at 10AM but still.... I already felt a little better about myself yesterday knowing I made the decision to do this.

Just that simple decision boosted up my confidence!

In my line of work, I'm no role model but volunteering to be one and having so many people be a part of tracking the weight loss piles on the pressure to succeed which is a huge motivational boost.
I'm guessing the contestants on the "Biggest Loser" t.v. show had the same feeling..... on Prozac of course considering thy had millions of people tracking them....




My biggest fear in this whole thing is possibly letting my team down. We can still win whether I make it or not but what kind of team leader am I if I fail!?
So..... I'm not going to fail!

I'm happy to have a group of people to virtually satisfy my sweet tooth in moments of weakness as oppose to grabbing a bag of chocolate mini's.... mmmmm chocolate!!! ;)

No comments: