Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our Biggest Loser Contest

So according to my mom's scale I'm now at my heaviest I've ever been. 255 pounds!
OMG OMG OMG
So I think it's definitely time to start riding the fat shedding train with a long stay in the Weight Watcher's resort for whales.







This is me a few years ago.... I was never thin but I was much lighter than I am now!




















This was on my vacation in 2007 if I'm remembering correctly.














And I HAD to pull this one out of the volt! LOOK AT US! That's Al and me!
This was after we had done weight watchers for the first time SERIOUSLY and we each lost over 50 pounds!







But today is a different day and so begins the long journey to a better lifestyle! With the help of my team mates we can go so far so let's get to it!

So today I prepared one of my fave dishes. Chicken cutlet with cilantro and Cheerios! A salad with white beans and some pasta with a simple sauce!
















This whole meal was less than 14 points and I have a 2 point corn on the stove.

Unfortunately I didn't like the way the chicken came out tonight. It usually comes out super tender but I left it on low heat to wait for my guy to come home for dinner... at least I have someone to blame :) So I had another 4 point cup of pasta instead.














No comments: