Saturday, August 21, 2010

A SUPER Yummy Salad!

So I had an AMAZINGLY fantastic Sabbath dinner at my friends house last night. I couldn't count the points but I had a lot left and took very little of everything to be respectful and it was all so tasty!
I especially loved the salad his mother made that had beets and carrots in it.



I called his mother a little while ago and asked her how to make it! SO SIMPLE AND SO TASTY!
She grated them but into these thin sticks... not the typical grating effect.
Then added a little Italian dressing and sugar.
I figure, low fat Italian dressing and Splenda can do the trick!
Can't wait to try it!


Join me on the Little Dudes and Divas Fan Page, Twitter Page, Forum, Blog and check out our latest YouTube videos!
Little Dudes and Divas Little Dudes and Divas Little Dudes and Divas Little Dudes and Divas Little Dudes and Divas

No comments: