Friday, August 20, 2010

Salmon Dinner!

This meal was so goooood I kept making yummy noises at the dinner table!
First I have the instant mashed potatoes. I made 2 cups with 1 tbsp of the smart balance butter type stuff. It came out perfectly thick and creamy!
Then the veggies. Frozen so it was easy to make and I added salt and a tbsp of the butter. These are my fave veggies. I love the variety, the mild color it adds to the meal and the combination of veggies is so darn yummy!




I bought the salmon last night. Sprayed the pan with PAM and laid them in. I divided 1 tbsp of smart balance onto all of them and sprinkled salt, garlic pepper and rosemary all over. I cut up some yellow peppers and put it around the pieces which added so much flavor.

Last night's dinner was a huge success! And to top it off.... I got to eat chocolate for dessert! It was super filling, healthy and left me with points for something I love!
Good meal! Mmmmmmmmm










Join me on the Little Dudes and Divas Fan Page, Twitter Page, Forum, Blog and check otu our latest YouTube videos!
Little Dudes and Divas Little Dudes and Divas Little Dudes and Divas Little Dudes and Divas Little Dudes and Divas

No comments: