Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I MISS HIM!!!!

Ever miss someone so much it would hurt to think about them? Ever miss 'em so much it would make you cry? When you love someone, missing them is supposed to be an awful feeling no? You miss the hugs and kisses. And miss that feeling you have when you're together... miss knowing you'll be seeing them in the morning when you wake up or knowing you'll see them when you get back from work...
Missing kind of sucks people!
My guy has been away for almost a month and won't be back for 8 more days! GRRRRR is all I have to say! And what are these thoughts I'm having in my mind? The dreams of a life together...
It's cool and frightening, exciting and overwhelming! And I'm sure it's the feeling you get when you know you're with someone you're meant to be with.

If ANYONE reads this post, leave a comment. Tell me how YOU knew the person you're with was the one you were meant for!

No comments: