Saturday, September 6, 2008

It Begins and Hopefully Will Continue!


So I went to a weight watchers meeting last Saturday after lord knows how long that I haven't been. I was in a bad mood... gained weight, PMS'ing, my guy is away and just a mosh of different things. I came there with such a pessimistic outlook... came home and for the rest of the day as well as Sunday, I SPLURGED like there was no tomorrow!
Monday came and suddenly something changed. I grabbed the monthly log book and started writing down everything I ate. I even bought vitamins which I've been saying I'll start taking forever but was always too lazy to GO BUY THEM!
Today I went in for the meeting and I honestly didn't expect anything. Got my period so I'm super bloated and whether or not I lost any weight... I feel HUGE!
***I hope men thank god every morning for the simple fact that they're not women***

Anyway... moody, bloated and not so happy, I got on the scale. In less than a week, dear Maya lost 2.6 pounds!Which brings my complete weight loss to a little over 35 pounds total! WOO HOO!!!

Mind you I had lost 50 and gained almost 20 back but I'm back on and hopefully for good! WISH ME LUCK!

It's so so hard to control but I'm hoping with some determination and the support of my family and guy, I'll be able to stick to the damn program :)

I really do love Weight Watchers. This week I've had pizza, chocolate and anything else I wanted including all the healthy stuff!
Click Here to find out more about Weight Watchers.

No comments: