Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Reese Li Black Bead




So yeah it's a diaper bag and yeah it's pretty big and yeah... I'm loving it! I was thinking of getting the Leaf Lexington first. Nice fall colors and so so pretty... but ended up going with Black Bead. This bag ROCKS!
It's super roomy and the straps are surprisingly comfortable. The first day I took it out, had my laptop in there. I'm getting the Lexie Barnes computer case insert because that wasn't so ideal. Definitely need a lap top cover if you're going to use the Lexington as a laptop bag.

So I use one outside pocket for my cell and metro card and the other for a water bottle... perfect fit!
It's big enough to store my sweater or light jacket too when I'm not using them. The inside pockets are full with things too and I am LOVING this bag!
The Reese Li Lexington sells for about $150 but feel free to click on them to see the entire collection and get 10% off!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok so they found cars that are large enough to drag your children around that are NOT minivans, and now they have awesome diaper bags. It seems that we are being encouraged to have children. This was not the case 10 yrs ago where people who had children were coined "breeders" with a negative connotation.
Good times - I would like tothank Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, Britney Spears, Brooke Shields, etc. for making it cool to have babies.
Just try to keep them sedated (warm milk will do!) on planes and try REALLY hard not to take them to nice restaurants. Thanks!