Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's a Shithole but it's our Shithole

Ever been with someone you love so much that nothing matters but being with them?
So when I say shithole, I mean it!
Walls are falling apart, ceiling parts are coming down, never ending dust, tile residue on the floors, the wood flooring has gotten wet from leaks so many times it's become completely uneven, the kitchen has like 15 layers of scum and icky stuff and I mean this house is in BAD shape...

BUT we decided we want to be together enough to live in it grrrrr
So we started cleaning up.... walls still falling apart and the ceiling is still coming down but it's getting cleaner by the day!

Had fun painting the bedroom on Sunday... things got a little out of hand when we had a paint fight.... he ended up with an imprint of my hand on his head and we were both basically covered in slate blue gray paint... so much fun he he he

And so exciting! Went shopping... mind you it was at discount stores but nonetheless I bought house type stuff...
I got the cutest coasters... for 99 cents thank you very much! And a bunch of other stuff too!

Might sound stupid but I'm happy lol

So now... ANYONE have any ideas on a cheap and easy way to make over a house?

No comments: