Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Message In A Blog

Like a message in a bottle I write to my love

For I know this love note will be found

In a sea of web links awaiting discovery

My words will escape his lips in pure sound



He will know my every love for him of truth

And despite his youthful doubts, thoughts unwanting

Every line and in between will ring with fact

That this found love as promised be binding



And so to you loved one I write all that is felt

In a tear or a heartbeat or a breath of a thought

From start of a moment having met such a man

This love I assumed would forever be sought



Existence is true I have felt it in disbelief

For those that know of such a lost concept of love

To the one I ache, smile and cry for

In mind and in body this message in a blog


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: