Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More weight lost more weight loss to go



So this weekend was at weight watchers again. And I lost 3.4 pounds hee hee!
Pretty psyched thank you very much!

And now my guy is even hooked on the snacks... I called him today to find out he dipped into my weight watchers snack stash... Ahhhhh a stash filled with Peanut butter mini bars, chocolate raspberry mini bars, Chocolate caramel mini bars, fruit and nut bars, sweet and salty bars... luckily my low fat Pringles and Fiber one bars were well hidden hee hee hee.

FYI Caramel Fiber Ones are so tasty! They're slightly bigger than the chocolate and a little more chewy too!

And now as I'm searching for web images to add to this post I found a blog with a post about the Fat Free Pringles that had me on the floor laughing hysterically!

Here's the link:
http://webnugs.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_archive.html


MUST READ.. She had me crackin!

No comments: